Friday, April 18, 2003

Ever notice how days that are bad last forever and the good days last 5 minutes?? It seems to me that the good days are in short supply. but moving on with something a little more interesting than my latest bit of mind rambling....

This week i have gotten a temporary promotion. I have become the cook at the childcare centre. It is wonderful. Instead of speading my day surrounded by little people out to harm me, i'm cooking thier food. That's right! I'm the cook! It has come with a few problem...such as standing on my feet all day and dropping 5 kilos of frozen ground beef on my foot...but over all i enjoy it. It gives me the freedom to listen to what i want and the time by my self that i have craved for so long. I LOVE IT! so my good days are here for several more weeks! (or so it appears at the moment)

No comments: