Friday, October 15, 2004

Pictures

Maybe i'm harping on the subject...it is perfectly possible. I mean, i've only mentioned it twice on the tagboard, and half a million times to people on the phone. But i thought i might try one or two more ploys to get people check out the pictures i have finally posted on the msn photo album. The first ploy would be this entry, the second ploy is going to be a mass email to everyone i know telling them to LOOK AT MY PICTURES, DAMN IT!

Maybe you all have already looked at my pictures...perfectly possible that you clicked on the link, saw the pictures and moved on. But no one has left a comment saying, "i saw the pictures and i really liked the one with you and the thumb." I have heard nothing...from anyone, not even my own family! Sigh....that is okay...i know that you all are just very busy people and just don't have time to look at my pictures....[sniff sniff] its okay, i'm not hurt at all.

No comments: