Monday, January 24, 2005

News about ME

Okay, i haven't updated anyone on what is happening with me in quite a while so here it goes....

LAST WEEK:

Went to avondale to start my marketing job/training. My superviser had gone on holiday and my trainter was no where to be found. Went to the boss of the superviser and found out that she didn't know what i could do at all. So for an entire week i had no job. It wasn't too bad. I got to do a bunch of catching up with stuff i needed to get done for the drama in May.

LAST WEEKEND:
Came down to Sydney with Chris. Hung out with Melody a lot. Watched a few movies and decided to stay in sydney this week due to the fact i was unsure if i could get work in Avondale immediately. (we have a national holiday on Wednesday so i don't know if starting this week is really going to be an option) ANYWAY....Jillian (chris' mum) asked me if i would be willing to work for her for a few days instead. So i said yes! She wants me to help develope a degree (a BA in communications) for Pacific Adventist University. So far it is heaps of fun!

THIS WEEK:
This week i'll be in Sydney until Wednesday whereupon i will travel up to Avondale and spend the next week and a half up there.

Now you know what is going on with me. Wish you hadn't have read this, don't you?

No comments: