Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Peter Pan


This afternoon I fulfilled a childhood dream, seeing Peter Pan on stage. The Northwest Children's Theatre put on the play with included a huge cast!

The sets were amazing. They were movable sets that turned into all sorts of scenes! It was truly inspiring.

The script was a bit strange. Mainly because the dialog hadn't been updated for nearly a hundred years. This caused a bit of long-winded speeches. The script made up for it by having a lot of choreography. When the Indians were introduced, they did this war dance. It looked really cool.

Speaking of Indians, I was really worried about Princess Tigerlilly. She didn't wear much in the way of clothes, which I may assure you was not a wise idea on a cold day (like today).

over all, I really enjoyed myself. Hurray for children's stories*.

*This in no way indicates that I want children, but merely that I enjoy a good children's story.

No comments: