Monday, November 17, 2003

I'm quite agitated. I feel like I haven't had the chance to do anything in the last month that would stimulate my thinking. I have been at a loss for a good discussion how media controls lives or how Hollywood is turning into a big production company for independent films. I need inspiration to strike. I want to suddenly have an idea that I just can't sit around and wait for it to go away. I want to DO something. Make something happen. Throw all my energy into something and stop worrying about smaller points of interest. I want more out of my life.

Is it wrong to say this? To demand that life is more then friends, boyfriend, and school? Does it trample on people's toes that I feel this way? I would be willing to say yes to all of these things but I've past the point of desperation, the point of caring. Something has to change. I don't know how to change it, I'm just sending a message into the middle of the busy super-highway and hoping it doesn't get killed. Kinda futile effort, wouldn't you say? It is, but it is all for the small, minute chance that something will change.

No comments: