Thursday, July 29, 2004

I have one week before school starts again. In that time i've decided to write two things. The first is an article about three women of different generations who have spent significant parts of their lives in New Guinea. The second is a...well, to be honest i don't know what it is...it is just some writing to answer the ever present question, "So...why did you come to Australia?" Have you ever been asked a question so many times that you start to make up answers that sound logical but are complete BS? "Why did you come to Australia?" "I was fleeing the wrath of my parents after I burnt dinner one too many times." "For my rare health condition, its called life." "Because i was dying to have strangers ask me questions that have no good answer" "BECAUSE I WANTED TO, okay?!"

I probably won't ever make a good politition...well, then again, Winston Churchill had his fair share of harsh come backs so maybe my dream of becoming the next world dictator can come true yet!

No comments: