Friday, July 23, 2004

I'm tired. My feet are sore but my mind is over active. I've been working for three days now and I still have 4 more to go before I get a break. My feet, back, and legs are already wondering what in the world I was thinking of when I agreed to work an extra 14 hours!...Oh yeah! The cash! Why is it that somehow my wallet, which is a completely inanimate object may I remind you, have more say over my body then my aching limbs?? Somehow, in the journey of life I missed an important road sign, probably the one that said maximum speed limit 110 Ks an hour. I'm running my life on over drive and I'm now wondering why I ruled out the hippy commune. I suppose that life has many surprises around the next bend for me but if I keep going at this speed I won't even realize there is a bend in the road until I've plowed myself into the mountain side.

No comments: