Sunday, August 01, 2004

I did finally make it thru to one parental unit.[insert pic of the weekly parental fix]Sigh, that was nice.

Now that i've made contact with mum, i can now get ready for my sister's arrival. I've started decorating her room (sshhhh, don't tell her). I actually need to take some pictures of it before she gets here and post them somewhere...i'll figure out where and how later...anyway, Then i need to take photos of when she sees the room! HEHEHEHE! I've put special effert into making the room...um..."friendly". She'll either love it or hate it...i'm hoping for hate because i don't particularly want to see some of the stuff i've put in there every time i visit her room. (that should probably give you a decient guess at how bad it is)

ooo! i think my laundry's done! got to go everyone. We'll speak again next time on, THE WIERD AND BIZARRE !

No comments: