Monday, August 09, 2004

Today is just not my day. My day started at 4 this morning. I woke up, dressed, and made my bed. At 4:20 I headed out to the roundabout in order to meet the bus that was driving down to pick up my sister from the airport. I had been informed the previous working day that the driver would pick me up at 4:30, so I thought I had plenty of time. This information, I found out 45 minutes later, was wrong. Turns out that the driver left well before I got there and I sat in the FREEZING cold waiting for nothing. That annoyed me, A LOT!

So now, she is arriving in less then an hour and I won't be there to welcome her in! I'm very disappointed. What do I do with my self for the next three hours?? Can I sleep? Probably not. Could I watch a movie? Possibly, but I won't concentrate on it. The truth is I wanted to be the big sister who picks her little sis up from the airport and now, well, I get to be the big dope who missed the bus.

No comments: