Thursday, September 02, 2004

I'm so tired. My eyes have nearly mutinied on me, refusing to open again after a blink. My legs are tired, they wobble with every moment. My brain gave up working long ago and left signs that read "Will be back when replacement body arrives". How can this be? We are all supposed to be a team, my body, brain, and me. Sure we're going to have a few rough spots but as soon as we've watched all the new episodes of CSI, I've promised to treat us to a nice long nap. Why are all of you giving up on me? I promised I would let you rest soon. If I give you lovely sweets, you still don't work well. It is only when I abuse you by feeding you nasty vegetables that you suddenly realize the danger that your in and start behaving well! Why can't we just get along, my body, brain, and me??

No comments: