Friday, November 19, 2004

set, lights, and videotape

I have recently finished my 3 minute short film. i would like to say it is Oscar material, but i think i would be lucky if it were tropfest material. I do like it and it says exactly what i want it to say, but...i suppose an ethical stance on war is probably not the most popular thing to be saying right now.

I was reading this article and it said the most common cause of world hunger was war. There was a protest in America against the Palistinian and Israeli conflict a while back. One of the posters said, "Today I helped Kill a Palistinian. If you pay taxes, so did you!" It is horrifying to think the country that so loudly promotes Christianity, so lavishly spills (or helps to spill) blood on the basis of enthic cleansing, racial discrimination, or greed.

Sorry if i have offended anyone...but as the song says, "paranoina strikes deep".....

No comments: