Monday, September 12, 2005

Thank you!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers. While it doesn't appear that i'll be able to stay in Australia, i do have peace with my decision.

You probably all want to know what that decision is...so here it is... (insert trumpets)

I'm going back to the USA for a few months. I hope to be able to return in a few months time to a job that offers sponsorship. If not well...maybe chris can sponsor me (wink wink)

We considered going to New Zealand (thanks Ben for the offer!) but we decided it would be too expensive to do that for as long as would be required.

I'll miss australia more than words can convey, but i am looking forward to seeing family and old friends again.

Thank you again for your prayers. It is the only thing getting me through this.

No comments: