Tuesday, November 15, 2005

sick


Why is it, about the time you start feeling on top of the world, the world changes positions?

Last Friday i began to notice that my stomach wasn't feeling great. I pushed it off as being overly sensative to dairy products. On monday, the pain increased. I began to notice that it was painful to stand in certain positions. It was more painful to sit.

I decided to go into the doctor at 11:00 am. The doctor sent me to the Urgent Care department. They took blood. They did a full check up. Ran several tests. All my tests came back okay, but they aren't sure what it causing the pain.

My mum thinks its probably an ovarian syst. She's had them before. She says they become very painful and there is nothing to do about them.

THe doctor is fearful it could be the beginnings of an apendix problem.

Generally, i'm scared. Keep me in your prayers.

No comments: