Monday, October 27, 2003

Today i feel like spouting poetry. I don't know why. I don't even particularly like poetry most of the time....but today seems like a day to spout sonnets. I think it comes from last night. I got reading Shakespeare which led to a book of poetry which led to me writing horriby sappy things. I thought that i would wake up in the morning and be over it but unfortunately...i'm not. I still have "how do i love thee" in my head along with "my love is like a red red rose". You guys know me...how like me does this sound?! What is wrong with me??? (and i know that most of you will immediately reply, "she's in love"....but i hardly think that qualifies me for poetry gushing)

So now the question is, how do i get rid of it? i suppose i could change my mind set but i fear that would only cause me to jump some poor blue-eyed boy. So maybe i'll just stick with my sickeningly sweet poety. Maybe i'll even get courageous and write some of my own. "With your eyes you have pierced me"....(that was for you Mel)....anyway...i'm off to go beat my mind into submission. love you all heaps!

No comments: