Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dream a little dream

Thanks to Adele I had my first nightmare of the year. What was truly sad about it though was although I woke up in a fit of sweats, I found it more than a little amusing upon wakefulness.

In my dream my house was broken into by a thief carrying a shotgun the same proportion as Buggs Bunny would carry. Upon entering the house I figured she (the thief) would probably kill those who could identify her, so I calmly walk to the back of the house where my bro and mother are and say, "hey, there is a thief in front of the house. Don't come out of the room until she has left"

The thief then insists on us unloading our house into her convertible flash car. Knowing there isn't much room for a lot of stuff I tell my sister, "lets give her all the stuff we don't really need any more. She can't carry it all anyway!"

Strangely this work. and she drives away happy....

No comments: