Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dr. Buddha


Yesterday i was walking through Morisset and i came accross a shop i had never seen before. I nearly died laughing as i read the name of the shop.

Dr. Buddha's G Spot

Inside the shop was full of tibetian style clothing. Incence was burning in multiple corners of the room and i was almost knocked out before i made it past the "Welcome" sign.

As i walked into the shop i was greated, not by the usual shop bell, but by a man in the back saying "FUCK I NEED MORE CUSTOMERS!" I didn't see anyone about and almost ran for the door but a pretty blue and purple top caught my eye and i decided to have a quick look and then duck out before the cursing man came into the store front.

I looked at the top and realised it was far too small for me to wear in public but thought i might enjoy adding it to the collection of thing not to wear in public. I had just picked it up and turned it over when the shop keeper burst through the back door and stoped. He asked if i needed any help. He was wearing what looked like girl's pants and a old aussie t-shirt. His dreds were hanging down his back. He looked about 40.

"um, no. I'm 'right. thanks" i said.

"well, if i can help you with anything, just let me know. We order all our stock ourselves. There is no middle man and thus all our things are unique." he replied in very polite and pleasant sort of way. He had the kind of voice you expect really kind people to have. The kind of voice that instantly makes you want to trust them and hand all your money over to them. I liked him immidiately.

No comments: