Friday, September 12, 2003

I took a long walk in the bush today. I went walking with 3 guys (Nick, Dieter, and Andre) and one other chick (Elisha, i think her name is). I was struck very hard by the way women re-act to eachother. She was no comfortable that i was going. That was interesting to me because i didn't realize i was a threat. The other thing i found very interesting was how the guys reacted to the tension. Dieter totally pulled away. He just didn't have anything to do with Elisha, except when she calmed down enough to be worth speaking to. In other words she was more wound up than a wind-up toy and very seldom was spoken to by Dieter. Andre tried to bounce between us. Going from me and Dieter to Elisha and Nick and back again. Nick...well...nick was oblivious to the entire ordeal. In fact, he was so absorbed in Elisha company, i don't think he even noticed i was there...hahaha!

But it was fun. I was glad i went...

No comments: