Sunday, September 07, 2003

Yesterday was Saturday (but you know that already, so i'll move on to something you didn't know). A bunch of us went to Mimi's house. Us included almost all the asians and me, Andre (from NZ), and Brandon (from USA). After lunch we were just hiper. i needed to get out some nervous energy so i got Jacki to fight me. (Jacki is from hong kong.)

Fighting consists of trying to touch the other person with your finger. The difficulty in this is in that, you can't move on of your feet and you must be holding hands with the other person. (i know this isn't a really good description, but it is the best i can do at the moment). So then, the next thing i know, i am teaching brandon and andre and Kazy to fight. Brandon is pathetic at first, Andre is a bit better, but Kazy kills me. He THROWS me accross the room. i have never had any one be able to do that before. So then of course, i made him show me how he did it and i played him again. By the end of our time at mimi's my body is dripping (litterally) in sweat. I have fought everyone and added a new game to my addictions. It is a balancing game where you try to make the other person move. You can only use the palm of your hands and you can only touch the other person on the palm of their hands. Very difficult, but lots of fun.

Anyway...so we leave. Andre wants to walk thru the bush back to campus. So a few of us, go thru the bush and the rest go back on college drive. I'm the only chick who goes thru the bush...it is me and four other guys. Fun stuff. He chase rabbits, try to catch lizards, and tell eachother bogus stories about imaginary animals. Hehehe. Once we get back to campus...we all play our fighting games some more. We do it on front campus and end up getting filmed...then asked to help move the ferniture from lower college hall to upper college hall. As i'm helping Kazy take a sofa into the upper college hall (thr a tiny door) Andre and Jacki come up behind me with another sofa. Andre pushes the sofa into me so that i'm squished. He did it on purpose...the little bugger.

anyway...that was my day...hope you enjoyed reading about my day...

No comments: