Wednesday, February 18, 2009

random incomplete survey

44* ODD Things about you! FILL IT OUT! Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you!

*Survey may not contain 44 actual odd things about me

1) Do you like blue cheese?
not so much

2) Have you ever smoked?
only second-hand smoke...and i wasn't impressed

3) Do you own a gun?
no. i firmly believe guns do not belong in homes.

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
some times. especially if they are appointments where i am unsure of what is going to happen or what the outcome will be.

7) Favorite Christmas movie?
Scrooged is my favourite although a close second is Muppet Christmas Carol

8) Favorite thing to drink in the morning?
i'm a fan of water.

9) Can you do push ups?
Yes, although i do far too few to be considered a world best at it.

10) Favorite piece of jewelry?
i like my wedding ring, although that may sound trite or too cutesy...so instead i'll name my penguin earrings. they are super cute.

11) Favorite hobby?
i have lots of hobbies. the problem is i can't just decide on one and stick with it. I get really excited about one, do it all the time and then switch. At the moment i'm a big dog trainer. Although a couple of months ago it was beading...before that it was knitting...and before that reading...so who knows what tomorrow will bring.

12) Do you have ADD?
my mum said i did as a child. I suspect she is correct. I don't really feel like i have it as an adult...although i don't know enough about it to make an accurate statement on that. I also have never been tested for it.

13) What is one trait you hate about yourself?
I hate that i don't follow through on projects as well as i would like. I start out with a lot of steam. FULL GO AHEAD! and then run out of energy for it by the time i get to phase 2.

15) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
type type type
I should look at my to-do list.
Where is my to-do list?

16) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
To be honest, i don't have three 'regular' drinks. i consume water and orange juice consistently, but i don't have a third. I could make something up i suppose...My third drink of choice is diet dr. whipper snapper.

17) Current worry?
I worry that the SONscreen project isn't going to fly. I worry that i won't be getting paid for previous work. i worry that my dog isn't eating everything she should....to name a few

18) Current hate right now?
Not sure i have a current hate. Many things i don't like...but nothing worth hating just now.

19) Favorite place to be?
curled up in bed. I could give you more details on that but it would give you nightmares and i don't want to do that to you.

21) Where would you like to go?
I would love to go see my mum. I don't get to see her enough.


27) Favorite color?
i love cartoon colours. Bold colours that have subtle secondary colours mixed it. I know, that doesn't make a lot of sense...i'm sorry.

28) Would you be a pirate?
If by pirate you mean someone sailing the seas and hi-jacking ships, no. If you mean someone who uses bit-torrents, yes. I don't like the idea of paying money for something that i may not like. I go by a 'try before you buy' policy. If it is good, i'll purchase it. If it is crap, i don't. That way THE MAN gets a clear view of the kind of films/music i want made. I'm using my purchase power to get the stuff i actually want.

29) What songs do you sing in the AM?
i'm not big on singing in the morning. low groans are about all i can muster for happy sounds in the AM.

33) Last thing that made you laugh?
My epic fail. I managed to book a trip to a meeting in another state, only to find out when i got there that i had the wrong date for the meeting. EPIC FAIL.


35) Worst injury you have ever had?
I think all my worst injuries have been emotional. I have been blessed with an incredible body that stays strong and doesn't break easily. So in comparison, my emotional health is weak as.

36) Do you love where you live?
I love the ocean here. I have some awesome friends here, but it is so far away from so many loved ones that it can be hard. I miss them so much some times.

37) How many TVs do you have in your house?
One, but we use our computers to watch tv shows...so i'm not sure a tv is particularly special any more.

39) Do you have any pets?
I do. i have a beautiful black and white cat named Bob. He is so intuative. He senses who needs him and spend his time on their lap.

I also have a puppy. She is quite a delight. She is always happy and ready to please.


41) What is your favorite book(s):
i very much like "Til We Have Faces' by CS Lewis. I also quite enjoy Terry Pratchetts books.


42) Do you collect anything?
i do. i collect koals. i've collected them since i was a small child actually.

I also collect masks. they hang from my wall and bring a ghostly presence to my house.

No comments: