Friday, April 24, 2009

i'm hooked

It was in high school that i started listening to a series of stories on CD. They were the first 3 books from Janet Evanovich. I was enthralled with the stories. But i moved states and forgot the author's name, (as frequently happens to me) and all i could remember was the series was named according to their order. (eg. One for the Money, Two for the Dough, Three to get Deadly).

Sadly, i could not find the books when i went looking in my new state. I soon forgot about them...sort of. I stopped looking every time i went into a book store. Every now and again, i'd lazily browse to see if i could find something that looked like it might be part of the series. Two months ago i found the series again.

Realising my pocketbook could never afford the full series from the stores, i bought the first twelve books online. So far i'm up to 'Seven Up'.
If you've been wondering why my blogging is so slack...this is 70% of the reason.

No comments: