Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Birthday Celebration


In less than 5 days i turn 24...at least i think i'm going to be twenty four....with all my lying about my age online, i'm never as sure as i used to be that my age is accurate.

This year i've determined to do something completely different. I've decided to drive five hours to spend it with my brother. My decision stems from two things.

the first is i spend about as much time with my brother as the pope does with his girlfriend....so i don't ignore him, i just don't get to see him too often.

Secondly, In the past three years, i have not been with my brother to celebrate anything (besides christmas). It would be a rare but favourite treat to spend my 24ish birthday with him.

It is all just too bad that my birthday weekend also falls on Super bowl Weekend.

No comments: