Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dream Weaver


Some of the american indians believed that a bad dream could be caught in a dream weaver to keep in from coming back. Last night, my husband and i could have used one. While it may be believable to have a couple have nightmares in one night, what are the chances of having the same nightmare?

Last night my husband and i had a very similar nightmare. It was located in a school and we both were substitute teaching in a classroom full of 6 year old. In my dream, a serial killer was targeting children, a little girl was being hunted and the teacher had to go save her. She succeeded but the child was severely hurt. In my husband's dream, the little girl fell off a cliff face and was caught by a stray tree branch.

Anyone got some sort of explanation for this?

4 comments:

Clansi said...

hmmm... you watched the same TV show/movie, read the same news story, had a convo about someone getting hurt, saw a little kid as you were going about your day....

mist1 said...

My dad interprets dreams. I didn't get his gift. If you're really interested, email me the dream and I'll forward it to Dad.

Della said...

Could be that you guys are both being bothered by similar issues and to a degree i think there can be a bit of dream wandering when people are close. One of my friends had the same dream as her sister when they were younger.

Handy enough dream dictionary: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ :)

Becky Daniel said...

ok kris, totally random: check out my blog. mike put a video on youtube that cracked me up. :D