Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Live


Someone asked me why i read PostSecret. I don't think i've got a good answer. i want it to be an answer that is deep and profound. I don't want it to be "because i like knowing people are more screwed up than me".

I am a faithful reader. i read each week as people talk about how much they were hurt by people in thier life or how they have a secret habit that is socially unexceptable. Sometimes i wonder what sort of postcard i would send in...

Maybe i would send in one that talks about how much i love my home or how much i dispise the one i left. Maybe i would talk about what sort of life i want to live or how lucky i am to be living it.

I'm really not sure what i would say so i guess i'll just continue to read quietly from a distance. (Yes, i'm a creepy silent reader)

1 comment:

kris said...

For anyone else who may drop by this site and wonder what in the world the previous link goes to, it goes to a video based in Sydney about a man who gives out Free Hugs. Very moving video.