Monday, November 26, 2007

and thats not all!


After a prolonged absence i have finally returned to my habit of blogging only to realise that i seem to have left my self in my other pair of jeans. In fact, i haven't seen those jeans in quite some time and i am beginning to wonder if they are still around.

Isn't it odd how people change you? Values can become changed and distorted when you spend a large amount of time with someone vastly different to you. I feel like that is what has happened to me. With so much work of late, i feel like my value system, which was meant to keep family time to a maximum has all but disappeared. Working 45 hour weeks was never part of the plan.

I am feeling less like me than i've ever felt.That can't be a good thing. But if i could only find those jeans that i left myself in, i'm sure things would go back to normal soon...i'm sure of it...

2 comments:

Becky Daniel said...

i'm sorry. i know your jeans are very close by though. sometimes it just takes a moment to remember where.

sometimes i wish i weren't quite so myself. remember the article i wrote called, "it's just me, a dumb american"...yeah, i'm thinking of adding a second article along the same lines about my adventures in italy. check out my last senario, "stealing from grandma"....

Della said...

Blogging after an absence is hard :(

Actually, blogging amongst people we know in general seems to have been rather quiet. Must be some variety of epidemic.

Is there no cure for this madness!?

*ahem*

Or does it mean we're all getting a life, while being slaves to the wage, etc, etc?