Monday, January 16, 2006

Domesticated


As the date of my wedding draws closer and the date of my departure looms overhead, I have been busy making sure all projects are finished up. This includes my 4 (unfinished) sewing projects. It is strange that as one begins nearing the end, more and more things fall into the way to prevent the completion of these projects. This last week it was the sewing machine that decided to end its life with a power surge that killed its wiring. I found it particularly interesting that it chose now to die....but I found a way around this small glitch. I borrowed an even older sewing machine from a neighbour. It is fun to sew on but I must admit, it is a lot more difficult to handle. Thus my sewing adventures are much slower. But, hopefully, I'll slowing get thru my many projects by the end of next month!

No comments: