Friday, September 01, 2006

Dear Apple

Dear Apple

I am a planning to be in the market for a new ibook in the next year or two. I had planned to purchase a mac because i have loved how effective it is in handling photographic images as well as film. Its ease of use has also encouraged me to purchace this computer. However i have recently come accross an article that has turned me away from purchacing your products.

I am unashamedly a greeny. I love the beautiful landscape, the way the air smells in the blue mountains. Anything to damage this is not worth my support.I will use a computer i don't like as much, if it means i cause less harm to the enviroment.

I am writing to you in hopes that your enviormental practices will change in the next several months so that when i am ready to buy my new computer, i can come to you in assurance that my purchase is being made without the sacrifice of my enviorment.

Yours truely
kt

No comments: