Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Suppress it

Have you ever had something you really wanted to scream to the world but the consequences for doing it would be too much? There are so many times when I just want to type out a sentence that will only bring trouble.

I hate secrets. They don't do anything but fester. I suppose that is why I always want to shout out all the deep dark scary stuff. If its out there in the open, it can't grow. It can only die.

The problem is that some things just can't be shared. Not on a blog at least. They need to be spoken in hushed tones to people you trust. To people who care about your well-being.

So I guess this post is the closest I'll come to sharing this secret with the world. I guess I just wanted to warn you all that there is a scary monster lurking around in shadows somewhere. Be careful.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Fascinating. I know in my heart what you mean about getting deep dark scary stuff out so it can't grow any further. I've felt it many times.

I'll keep an eye out for the monster - cheers for the warning...

Anonymous said...

oooooo. tell me! i can keep a secret :)

(is it a big monster?)