Thursday, October 26, 2006

Eye Popping Fun!


The other day I was really worried that by turning my myspace account into a virtual cartoon homage I was losing the plot. Turns out, I'm fine. The rest of the world could possibly use a script.

There is a new craze that is expected to explode in the USA. What is it? Eyelash transplants. Now I'm not the world's expert on cosmetic surgery but I think this has proven the world has gone just a bit too far. Now I have never been a big fan of cosmetic surgery because I generally believe it to be self mutilation. But I'm young, as so many point out, my mind may change when natural forming wrinkles begin to appear on my face. I may decide that I want to get rid of them and look like a stuffed plastic Barbie instead....but I'm getting off topic...

Eyelash Transplants. What would cause a normal looking girl with a size 34 (inch) waist and triple D cup breasts to want eyelashes that she will now regularly have to trim to keep herself from looking like a freak of nature?....hmmm possibly its far too late for her already.

But could this craze really catch on? Besides Pam Anderson and Demi Moore (and a few other freakish..I mean gorgeous, celebrities) who would get this done? Or maybe the question should be what would cause a person to believe themselves to be so ugly they would pay over $6000 to get longer eyelashes?

I'm serious when I say, pop culture needs to get a therapist!

1 comment:

Della said...

Frankly, I think it's a wonderful idea - why stop at ordinary eyelashes when you can transcend to the point of looking like you have a tarantula humping your eyes, I say! ;)