Thursday, May 10, 2007

Leave Secrets Here

I'm inviting people to share their secrets on this page. There is no word limit (although there is a paragraph limit...as in no more than 3 or 4 paragraphs). You are not censored and you can use what ever kind of language you feel comfortable using.

If you'd prefer to use a digital image, you can send them to me at
Please label your emails with the subject wierd secrets.

From Monday, i'll be posting secrets that have been sent to me or posted in the comment boxes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am angry more often then i am happy

Anonymous said...

i have lots of secrets, but the most profound one that no one would even guess of me is that i suffered post pardum depression so badly that i thought i was going crazy.
im also very confused but i wouldnt tell anyone

kris said...

why not? is there no one in your life that would understand/accept that? i truely hope your able to find a way thru it!

Anonymous said...

I think it has to do with being 'strong enough'. i handt had PPD before and it was very difficult to acknowlege my depression to myself. to me it ment i wasnt a good enough mom i guess. the only person that KNEW about it was my husband...he was like DUH. but everyone else was clueless because i always put a smile on my face no matter what...even if i was crying inside for NO reason