Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Secret Conversation


Anonymous said...

i have lots of secrets, but the most profound one that no one would even guess of me is that i suffered post pardum depression so badly that i thought i was going crazy.
im also very confused but i wouldnt tell anyone


kris said...

why not? is there no one in your life that would understand/accept that? i truely hope your able to find a way thru it!


Anonymous said...

I think it has to do with being 'strong enough'. i had had PPD before and it was very difficult to acknowlege my depression to myself. to me it ment i wasnt a good enough mom i guess. the only person that KNEW about it was my husband...he was like DUH. but everyone else was clueless because i always put a smile on my face no matter what...even if i was crying inside for NO reason

No comments: