Sunday, January 07, 2007

and now for something random


MySpace Comments


So i decided that i was going to do a random act of kindness today. I started with making my husband a milk shake. And then i just had to do something else. I had started on a slippery slope and i wasn't able to turn back.

Next i sent one person on myspace a message. Now this person wasn't someone i spoke with daily. i had met them in real life (as apposed to cyber-life) but keeping in touch with them extended to including them on my myspace page. Once i had done this one comment, i realised that there were a lot of people who fit into that catagory. They are more than cyber friends yet i seldom speak to them. So then began my ultimate random act of stupidity. I vowed to post a comment on EVERY person's myspace page....well, every person that i knew in real life and didn't speak to every day...i think i succeeded. i'm not sure because after number 30, you just aren't sure which person got a comment and which one got a thought...AND THEN! i started finding things i had to show to my everyday friends (these are the ones i talk to all them time and are not cyber friends) So some of them started getting comments. In the end, my husband went to bed before me.


This is what a life of kindness will lead to. so beware of the sippery slope!

1 comment:

mist1 said...

There's no way that I could manage a blog and MySpace.