Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Defeat

After hearing that the only way to get my hair blond was to bleach it, I bought bleach. Mum figured that I had too much red in my hair and it would just turn orange. HA! I wanted to say, "little do you understand modern home bleaching!"

So I screwed up my courage and bleached my hair. But not all my courage was in for such a drastic action, especially with mother's warning still ringing in my ears, so I only bleached the lower half of my hair.

as I waited the full 40 minutes for it to take effect I noticed that the hair was definitely looking lighter! After the 40 minutes was up, I washed my hair and then quickly blow dried it to see its full effect.

Orange.

I hate it when my mother's right.

5 comments:

mist1 said...

Orange is the new blond.

Anonymous said...

like i said before, you have to do it more than once to actually get it blonde.

OR you could go to a salon and spend lots of money...

kris said...

Well, thank goodness i have had a few good friends who know how to help;)

Anonymous said...

Just don't go too overboard and bleach it so many times that it starts falling out ;)

A girl at my high school used to Fudge colour her hair every week - blue, red, pink, green, any freaking colour you could imagine. She stripped back with bleach every time.

And then her hair started falling out in clumps. But she was a hideously nasty b!tch anyways, so maybe it was the karma or hair or something. But yes, don't go too crazy ;)

Anonymous said...

Argh! That should be "karma for hair."

I'm definitely stealing my old keyboard back today! :-p