Monday, November 06, 2006

My addiction for the week

I'm not a gamer. I think anyone who as ever seen me try and win at pac-man would agree. Still, I do enjoy a good game every now and again. Mind you, my idea of a good game is Commander Keen or Bejeweled. So in the gaming world, I'm a putz.

Thus, it was a big surprise that I took over Chris' massively-multiplayer game, MapleStory. Its kind of a cheesy sort of game but I love it. Can't stop playing. In fact, I played for most of today. (Hence, no blog post til late)

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know that I hadn't forgotten all my faithful readers. I just went on a quick holiday. But don't fret, I really will break the addiction and be back soon...tomorrow in fact. (I should be able to make it to level 20 by then)

3 comments:

Melody said...

Maple story is awesome! Do you get multiplayer - that is even better!

Try gunbound too!

Brandon said...

*sigh* I want to play - it looks and sounds so cool!! It's got the feel of a super nintentdo game with the multiplayer online aspect...

Maybe I should just skip sleep...

This may have to wait until Thanksgiving break.

kris said...

let me know when your playing guys, and we'll meet up! (i'm such an addict!)