Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Very Secret Diaries


I love Lord of the Rings. The books made me cry and the movie, well, it made me cry too but for different reasons.

Anyway, my point is not to talk about the books or movies, but to tell you about the VERY SECRET DIARIES. Apparently the members of the fellowship of the ring all kept secret diaries of their trip. You can find these diaries here.

However, before you click on the link, let me just say, ONLY OPEN IT IF YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR! Very important because if you love these characters and can not even imagine any one warping their characters, DO NOT OPEN! (Clansi, this will probably apply to you)

But to other people who have no soul and enjoy a good laugh at literature's expense, ENJOY.

7 comments:

Melody said...

oh my goodness, i nearly died laughing! And i've only just read legolas's entry!

Della said...

I have no soul and I enjoyed it!

*cheesy commercial smile*

No, really, hilarious! Thanks Kris :D

kris said...

lol glad to know i'm not the only soul-less girl around;) I loved the bath entries with frodo and sam...hehehehe

Brandon said...

Gandalf and the 5th wraith were pretty awesome - I thouroughly enjoyed the stories.

"...Sam will kill him if he tries anything..."

Anonymous said...

i opened it before I saw you tell me not too...you should have said "CLANSI DON'T OPEN THIS LINK" before you posted the link

kris said...

ur supposed to read the WHOLE entry before you go to links! its blogger ettique! ;)

Clansi said...

the wonderful thing with Firefox is that I can open it in another tab and keep reading the post all in one go :)

Believe in Freedom