Thursday, November 02, 2006

Video Hits



I've always hated Axel Whitehead. (what sort of an idiot has a name, "axel whitehead"??? Either his mother didn't love him or he's an idiot...well, the latter is always true.) If you don't know the name, its probably cause you don't subject yourself to Video Hits every Saturday or Sunday morning. He's the host. Or at least he was until he pretended to masturbate over an ARIA Award.

Now I'll admit I like to watch a bit of Video Hits. I enjoy how film makers choose to use the length of a song to tell a story. Some do it better than others and I enjoy critiquing them. What I don't like is the host. He may have a half way decent personality, but he is a terrible interviewer! Not just that, he has no onscreen charm! The only 'charm' you ever saw emanated from the people he was interviewing!

anyway, he's gone now. I just hope the new person has a bit more onscreen personality!

2 comments:

kris said...

think of britney spears with less babies and breasts but with the same IQ.

blue nurse said...

Dude!! I already thought that guy was an idiot but after flashing himself AND stimulating masturbation on TV!! Well, he just reconfirmed my thoughts .... sealed them in concrete!!! :p